Thursday, January 25

Imitation is the Best form of Flattery
I was so flattered on Tuesday night. I went to Claire's house for her monthly downline meeting. Tuesday's event was swapping ATCs. I think I shared some of mine in an earlier post. We had a fabulous time, I learned some great techniques, but guess what...I looked on Claire's desk and she had a card that looked just like one of the ones I made!!! I was SO flattered! It's the "Thank You" card that was inspired by my purse. You must remember that one, right? Remember my whole Brown and Teal thing? Yup, that one!

Today I've been preparing for Albuquerque. I probably should have started earlier (story of my life), but I decided to participate in some of the card swaps. So, I've been an assembly line. I'll show you a preview. Oh, and if you forgot what my Brown and Teal card looked like, I decided to swap that one too!

Last night I had a quiet evening at home, stamping. I received four or five new stamp sets on Monday, so I decided to put them to use! So, I decided to share those with you too.

Oh, and my USAirways story gets better - I'm flying first class tomorrow! Yippie!!! Now, if I can just get my return upgraded, I'll be a very happy camper!

1 comment:

Claire Lawrence said...

WOW, if you have extra after your assembly line, save a couple of those swaps for me!! I'll bring you some carte postale samples next week too. the mini notes are so well done! nice job. I'm very jealous of your trip. Claire