Wednesday, May 2

Belhurst Castle

Oh my gosh! I had one of the nicest dinners last night. Kelly and I ate at Belhurst Castle I had the French Onion Soup, Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail. Yummy! The castle also has a winery, so we had a glass of their Merlot with dinner and loved it. Dinner was topped off with complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries. My bill (before tip) was $71.36!!! After tip, the meal cost 2 days of per diem! So, I'll be eating complimentary soup at the hotel tonight for dinner!!!

I really want to stay there some weekend. It's GORGEOUS. It overlooks Seneca Lake. Other guests told us that there's a wine tap in the wall where you can just help yourself. But, that doesn't seem legal if there are underage guests. So, who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it would be possible to move the bed under the wine tap so you can guzzle while you're laying in bed???