Tuesday, May 22

Is It Over Yet?
That's how I feel about the month of May. It's been extremely busy. My head is just spinning. Last weekend was the first annual Stampin' Down the Shore event. I think it was a tremendous success. I'll share a few pictures:






Doesn't that look like fun!?!?!? I got very little sleep but it was all worth it. We learned lots of new stuff, were inspired by each other, and built new friendships. We had folks from NJ, PA, OH, and NC!!! Wow!

I'll try to do a better job of posting more frequently.

3 comments:

Claire Lawrence said...

How did you get your pictures to be in a nice straight line?? and with a border? I'm so jealous...
technically disinclined,
Claire

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you haven't given up on blogging. I have been going through Kristin-blog-withdrawal!!! Looking forward to hearing more...

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

Stampin Down the Shore was sooo much fun! I look forward to showing off my work at my first workshop this weekend!