Wednesday, August 20

Hawaii
Okay, okay, okay...so it's been close to a month since I blogged, but I'm sure you all read about convention and Utah and Yellowstone! Oh how fun it was.

But, I'm even MORE excited today. I just booked my FREE trip to Hawaii courtesy of Stampin' Up! And, it's even better than I expected. Not only is Stampin' Up! flying Mike and I to and from Hawaii, we were able to get Stampin' Up! to pay for ALL of our flights between the islands as well - it was all under the threshold of what Stampin' Up! was willing to pay for airfare - it translates into an $800 savings for Mike and I since we won't have to pay for the island hopping ourselves!!!

So, if you're wondering, here's the plan as it stands:

Monday, March 16 - fly from Philadelphia to Honolulu - we have 1 stop in Minneapolis. From there it's an 8+ hour flight to Hawaii. Yes, if you travel, we'll be flying Northwest - the only downside was that USAirways was way too expensive - we'll be flying Coach - UGH - I had so hoped we could fly USAirways and upgrade using miles. But, alas, it just means that I have enough miles to fly us both to Australia someday!!!

Monday, March 16 - Friday, March 20 - Mike and I will be enjoying Honolulu and staying at the fabulous JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa (for free, of course using my Marriott points). Some of the things I'd like to do include stalking the Lost filming sites and visiting Pearl Harbor.

Friday, March 20 - we will then fly from Honolulu over to Kauai - also known as the Garden Island or something like that. I've heard that it's an absolutely beautiful location. I'd like to go horesback riding to some waterfalls here!!! Hey Mike, do you like horseback riding!?!?!?

Friday, March 20 - Sunday, March 22 - Mike and I will be staying at the Hilton Kauai Beach Resort (again, for free - thanks to all of those nights up in Geneva, NY last year).

Sunday, March 22 - we will then fly from Kauai down to Kona, on the Big Island, and join the Stampin' Up! incentive trip achievers for 6 days of fun!!!

Sunday, March 22 - Friday, March 27 - Mike and I will be staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village - a 62-acre paradise. We can even swim with dolphins and sea turtles there! I TOTALLY want to swim with a dolphin!! We also want to check out the volcanos - there are several on the Big Island!

Friday night, March 27 - we will then fly home and get back late on Saturday, March 28th!!

How fun does this trip sound??? And did I mention Stampin' Up! is going to deposit spending money into my checking account the week we depart to cover our meals!?!?!? HOLY COW!!! It doesn't get much better than this!!!

Feel free to e-mail me about signing up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - we're going to be cruising to the Southern Caribbean in the spring of 2010!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like an incredible plan. I'm jealous!!!!