Tuesday, September 9

Me, A Demonstrator
I won't dare post this picture on my stamping website! No one will ever take a class from me if they think I'm nuts. But, Claire snapped this picture of me this past weekend while I was demonstrating how to use the Stampin' Up! Sizzix Big Shot. I'm crazy excited about it, can't you tell?

Here are some additional pictures from the event. In the first one, I'm standing in the back because I was COVERED in French Onion Soup. When will I learn that I just need to wear a bib? I was a mess on Saturday, wasn't I?

And here I am with one of the most talented stampers I know - Tracy Altemose. I got to share a table with her as we demonstrated Big Shot projects. I was SO honored! I also look a bit more normal in this picture. Thank you Stasia for taking a flattering photo of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a riot!! Hey, as long as the french onion soup was good, that's all that matters!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you do look a little psycho in that pic. Glad you had fun! Julie

Anonymous said...

How's Julie??