Wednesday, June 25

I Know, I Know....
...it seems like ages since I last posted - okay - it has been two weeks. But, it's been a CRAZY two weeks. I've been buried under stamping stuff. Why on earth did I plan 6 stamping events in 9 days!?!?!?! I'm surprised Mike hasn't yelled at me yet - thankfully he's patient and encourages me to get what I need to get done. I'm having a dozen people over tonight to make 148 cards. So, last night I was finishing up the designs, cutting supplies for the cards, cursing at myself for having so many layers - some of which were 1.25" x 2.25", and cleaning. I haven't even started to plan for my workshop tomorrow! ACK! I know who's not getting any sleep tonight! But, after tomorrow is over, I have a month off. Well, a month without events. I'll still be stamping - I have TONS of swaps to make. I have swaps for the Philly Inkers, I have 30 swaps to make for a card swap I signed up for (why!!?!?), and I have a couple of hundred swaps to make for convention. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Well, if every week was like this past week, I could afford to quit my job - then life wouldn't be so crazy!

But, enough about stamping - let's catch you up to speed....oh gosh...my cell phone just rang - I think it was a customer placing an order. Busy, busy! Ooops...nevermind...just did a reverse look-up on the phone number, it's not a customer - must have been a wrong number. ANYWAY...

First - Mike assembled my grill last Wednesday. He put it together in my kitchen. It's gorgeous, but we thought it was a bit too big to fit out the back door. And, since the cover hadn't arrived, that's where the grill sat...until Saturday.

Second - I had the family over for a belated Father's Day dinner - we used my new grill. I'm LOVIN' it! We missed seeing dad on Father's Day because he and mom were up in the Poconos fixing my bedroom.

Third - gosh....there was a long list awhile ago....OH - BIG NEWS! My air conditioning and electrical passed inspection on Monday! Whoo Hoo!!! It's FINALLY OVER!!!! Although, the inspector kept commenting on the quality of materials everyone used - I thought...hmmm...my bank account is feeling the pain of those materials. He commented on the nice paint job on my electric panel. WHAT?!?!?! Do I have some sort of top-of-the-line panel in my basement? Do I have the Rolls Royce of electric panels or something??? Ugh. I wonder how much I could have saved if my electric panel wasn't painted! Why would my panel need to be painted?!?!?!

Anyway...

...what else...gosh, if I'm forgetting something and it involved you, I'm sorry!!! My brain is so fried right now I don't know what day it is. I don't know what's up and what's down. I keep telling myself it'll all be better after tomorrow....tomorrow is Thursday, right???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HJ?

Anonymous said...

Kristin, don't forget to take time to smell the roses.... it works, trust me....